Companies, insurers, public entities, and individuals rely upon Brownson & Linnihan, PLLP for prompt, thoughtful, and knowledgeable counsel.
The primary reason to hire us to help you is our ability to deliver on our mission statement.
- Our goal at Brownson & Linnihan, PLLP is to deliver results that exceed our clients’ expectations. We offer the superior quality associated with large firms in combination with the close personal attention typically found only in small firms.
- We are a creative, efficient and experienced team of professionals ready to listen to and understand each client’s individual needs.
- The firm strives to provide the best possible results for its clients in an expeditious, cost effective manner.
Our attorneys are respected and ethical advocates for the many clients we are privileged and proud to serve, including but not limited to:
- A.P.I., Inc. Asbestos Settlement Trust
- A.W. Chesterton Company
- Bechtel Corporation
- Bombardier, Inc.
- Conwed Corporation
- Conwed Plastics, Inc.
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Greyhound Lines, Inc.
- Instrumentation Laboratories Company
- Leucadia National Corporation
- U.S. Foodservice
- Wabtec Corporation
- Yum! Brands
- Arrowood Indemnity Company
- Arrowpoint Capital Corporation
- Associated Indemnity Corporation
- Chartis Claims, Inc.
- Evanston Insurance Company
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Companies
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Houston Casualty Company
- Integrity Administrators
- Interstate Fire & Casualty Company
- Lancer Claims Services
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lloyds of London
- National Surety Corporation
- National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh
- Professional Indemnity Agency, Inc. (HCC Holdings, Inc.)
- Sedgwick CMS
- Selective Insurance Company
- The American Insurance Company
- Western Pacific Mutual Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company
Hear What Our Clients and Others Have to Say
John S. (Jack) Pierce, trial lawyer for 37 years HINSHAW & CULBERTSON, LLP, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Bob Brownson is a very experienced and persuasive trial lawyer who knows the nuances of the Rules of Evidence and knows his way around a courtroom. He never loses sight of the importance of simplifying his case and themes so that they are easily understood and eventually adopted by juries and judges. I had the pleasure of watching Bob work his trial skills in a recent 2015 case in federal court in Minnesota in which he eventually persuaded a jury to see his client’s side of the story. He is professional, polite, and yet aggressive in the representation of his client’s interests.
James T. Hixon, [Former] Human Resources Manager NORTH STAR FOODSERVICE MINNESOTA
I had the opportunity to get to know and work with Tom Linnihan as retained workers compensation claims counsel for North Star Foodservice Minnesota and U.S. Foodservice Minnesota from August 2007 – November 2009. During this period of time I observed the following attributes that enabled Tom and his law firm, Brownson & Linnihan, PLLP, to service these organizations in an exemplary manner: Tom consistently demonstrated exceptional personal character and ethical behavior; he also demonstrated a very high level of expertise in the area of workers compensation claims administration and resolution…he managed to save the company in excess of $100,000 during the time period noted! I have worked with several attorneys over the years in this area of the law and Tom Linnihan is absolutely the best one that I have encountered. He was, and still is, regarded as a wonderful business partner for U.S. Foodservice! In conclusion, I strongly recommend Tom Linnihan and the Brownson & Linnihan, PLLP law firm to any organization in need of a very high level of workers compensation claims administration and resolution legal expertise!
Norman H. Leslie, President NATIONAL HOSPITALITY SERVICES LLC
Our company engaged Ms. Warner [Brownson] and the Brownson Law Firm for a significant personal injury claim filed against us in 2008. Ms. [Brownson] managed every aspect of the claim with extraordinary professionalism. From the moment the claim was filed, Ms. [Brownson] took the necessary steps to ensure that we were fully prepared, and nurtured us through all steps, leading ultimately to a most acceptable settlement in favor of our firm.
Ms. [Brownson] handled the case with diligence, passion, and with a strong sense of protecting our company. No stone was left uncovered. We were most impressed with every aspect of Ms. [Brownson’s] performance and proudly recommend her to those seeking the best in legal representation.
Throughout the entire claim, our company felt confident in our position. Ms. [Brownson] has the unique ability of delivering the facts and preparing the client in such a way as to best represent it in a claim.
Robert Crowson, President CONWED COPORATION
I have had the privilege of working with Bob Brownson and a number of his partners and associates for over 25 years on a wide variety of matters. Bob and his colleagues have always exhibited great knowledge and professionalism in their dealings with me. They have been tenacious advocates for me in any matter they handled, whether on the plaintiff or defendant side of the fence.
Most recently, Brownson & Linnihan have been managing extremely complicated multi-state personal injury and workers compensation matters for my business. They have been enormously effective and have provided much appreciated legal guidance through some very difficult litigation.
And as important as anything, these are very nice people to work with – I highly recommend Brownson & Linnihan.